Dear Dentila Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: the commitment to your safety and our staff members.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· We have hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
· NO outside gloves will be permitted.
· Temperature check and quick questionnaire will be done to all patients and employees.
· HEPA air filtration used throughout the office.
· Common areas and metal surfaces will be sanitized frequently during the day.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 407-380-7046.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Your Dentila team.